Friday, September 03, 2004
bland banal boring
oh the last day of term 3.
what a bland banal boring day.
highlights of the day:
1. GP essay!! whoopee. spent almost 3 hrs racking my brains trying to finish it. congratulate me please. i'm so going to fail this time.
2. i got my photo!!! thanx to poh's camera n jam's excellent photography skills.:P a little blur perhaps. but it's something nevertheless. heh heh.
p.s: STRICTLY eyecandy ONLY!

anyway. liren was talking to me abt some stuff while we were writing GP essay.
no wonder we only managed to finish at 4 plus!!
nevertheless. he brought up some very good points worth pondering over.
i guess..
evrythng i have done so far..
it's just a distraction.
of something i wld want to forget. but have not been able to.
*shrugs*
no use wondering over it.
gone. far far away.
well so for now. i guess i wld just have to settle for my photo yea? :)

my friend is a HAPPY friend today!
i'm happy for u too! but dont forget us too quickly yea?
sisters are forever! *evil laughter*
dont worry too much. dont think so much. talk things thru n clear things up. (hey i rhymed!)
yep n everything will be fine n dandy.
btw u two look gorgeous together *wink wink*
so the nxt song is going out to the two of you.
look at the lyrics yea?
nxt time let you listen to the song.

Your Song
It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if i did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If i was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much but it's the best i can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that i put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while i wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
So excuse me forgetting but these things i do
You see i've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what i really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen

And you can tell everybody
This is your song
It may be quite simple
But now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

word of the day: pystsesmms aoubyb.
dont bother. no one can figure it out. except for jam maybe. :)

cheers ppl. it's time to mug your brains out again.
 
posted by mian at 7:06 PM | Permalink |