I sprained my neck. N it hurts like hell. Now whenever I want to turn to the back I have to turn my entire body. N trust me it looks ridiculous.
Argh I feel like a moron.
Not just because of the turn-my-whole-body-to-the-back-which-invoked-laughter-in-mj-n-vincent thing.
But because I did silly things again.
Next thing girl, before u consider doing stupid stuff, make sure ur mind is CLEAR n not in a haze.
Then perhaps u wldnt find out things u wldnt want to know.
Or am I thinking way too far off this time again?
Whatever it is, I had enough of my silly behaviour.
I absolutely detest that ominous feeling of dread. The dread of being disappointed n crushed all over again.
But on an ironic note.
I went on a walk again. To my favourite neighbourhood.
I love it. Seriously. It’s beautiful. Made even more gorgeous with a little imagination.
I promised myself that I wld go there again as soon as there was a free day the nxt day. N I did!
This time I went a little later.
The sun has set. Breeze gentle. Scents of ppl’s dinners. Laughter of children playing at the playground.
Beautiful.
SO. I effectively wasted most of the evening.
But tt’s ok.
I remember exactly a yr ago. We were mugging for prelims.
Fearing. Fearing that we wldnt be able to get into the jcs we want.
Tt’s why me n my friends didn’t go for our very last teacher’s day celebrations in dhs.
Haha. Apparently only 7 of us didn’t turn up frm my class.
Helmi wanted to kill us. But what cld he do? Prelims were already starting n he knows that we hate him anyway.
I remember someone telling me that less than 10 ppl turned up in 4F.
So. I’m going back tomorrow. As a form of makeup?
Anyway I have nv believed in buying presents for teachers/tutors who have not made a contribution to my results.
Haha what kind of attitude is this!
Let’s see now. Lousy teachers who have only wasted time in class by flirting with the irritating bitches of the class, consequently causing the entire class’s results to flop don’t deserve my respect. At ALL.
Similarly, female teachers who love the class guys n show biasedness towards the girls deserve nothing but contempt.
Hence I don’t believe in buying presents for my tutors.
Dun get me wrong. I don’t mind contributing towards the amt. But I’m only doing so because the class is doing it.
If I wanna buy I’m only going to buy for mr chew. The ONLY ONE who has made an form of contribution to the class’s results.
Am I being a little too harsh?
Perhaps some ppl r thinking. Instead of complaining I shld think abt if I had been a good student myself.
Whatever.
All these thoughts they make no sense.
I find bliss in ignorance.