Anyway I digress. What I was going to say that because I'm in a really shitty mood now, I'm just going to go right ahead and type all these.
I really really hate it when people, who lead such perfect and easy lives, create drama for themselves because oh heaven forbid that they lead such charmed lives; oh noooo life is so harsh on me, look at all these things happening to me, why on earth am I always the victim? oh look im at the centre of the universe, let me bitch and moan about all my problems to everyone in the vicinity and not care whether they give a shit or not because goddamnit i'm the centre of the universe how do they not understand it? everything gravitates towards ME ME ME, so my problems are everyone else's too.
Now if these things are actually happening, I'm not the kind of person who doesn't care. But when all these so-called problems are half the time imaginary, half the time self-created then I REALLY DON'T GIVE A CRAP. For cryin' out loud, try taking a walk in the shoes of other people before you whine endlessly about insignificant little problems.
Sorry, but your free pass to my patience and tolerance and listening ear has officially been terminated a looooooong time ago. Until you truly learn the meaning of empathy, don't burden me with stupid matters that are all just a figment of your imagination.
Thank you for reading this chunk of bitching. For your time (because I'm actually appreciative when people take time out to listen to my problems), have a funny picture.

Labels: random rants