I have to say:
I'm sorry. I don't get you at all, I really don't.
I mean, I understand why you say and do things this way, but I can never understand why you see a need for them to be that certain way. I don't know whether I should be horrified or amused that it took me this long to realise that perhaps I will never ever understand you (and in fact, have no desire to do so).
Well, you will never know, but I'm sending you a mental apology for everything I've said. You're way too warped for me to grasp and I will no longer make the effort to do so.
Yeah, this is me repenting. (A little bit)
Haven't you heard? Us the motley crew (that would be me seah lydia and william) are all heading to hell on the Express Service with one-way non-refundable tickets with everything we said last Friday. IT IS GOING TO BE KICKASS AWESOME. We will spend our entire lives in damnation bitching non-stop!
I'm repenting this teeny amount now not because I don't want in on that hella party (haha), but because after everything I said yesterday, I'm most probably going to party with Lucifer himself, and that's probably not so fun. I wanna party with my peeeeeps.
(ok I have no idea why I'm even talking about this. I'm so sleepy my brain's not functioning anymore)
me: "blah blah blah. OMG I AM SUCH A BITCH. WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT"
lyd: "you know, just because you say it out loud doesn't make you less of a bitch"
me: :(
le truth.