Wednesday, September 02, 2009
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHA OMG I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. HAHAHAHAHHAA.


I think I have a serious elitist attitude towards certain things sometimes. Okay I'm honestly not going to say it here, but you all would know what's my biggest pet peeve of all. This certain thing that I just saw had to combine my pet peeve + one of my most favourite people in the whole wide world. I would be annoyed if it wasn't so incredibly bad and hilarious. I laughed. I showed it to William. I cursed a little. I lamented the lack of intelligence. And then I laughed some more. And now, fifteen minutes later the hilarity has died down and I'm just cringing with embarrasement for that person. Maybe I'll go back to laughing later when I see it a second time.


Oh good times.

Labels: ,

 
posted by mian at 1:36 AM | Permalink |