As much as I like to trash and rant about Singapore's lack of freedom of speech and how some people can be so narrow-minded, I've got to say, at least I can be thankful that most of us are so apathetic towards things that we well, basically don't have much hate (stemming from a lack of care)for most things or people.
I don't get very upset over many things. I like to keep it that way. I hate it when I feel like I'm losing control over my emotions. Raging is fine; I just e-yell at the world on my blog and I feel much better after that. But sadness? No, that I can't do. I can't express myself well enough without making myself feel like a complete ass. Therefore I steer clear of situations that I know would make me sad.
So it's terrifying when I go completely over the edge and around the bend. I know I should have known better than to watch this, but I did anyway, and I cried so much it wasn't even funny. And now I am posting this here because it speaks volumes of HOW INCREDIBLY FUCKED UP SO MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THIS WORLD.
If you can watch this, and tell me honestly that this is not one of the most fucked up things in the world, then I'm sorry I don't think we can be friends anymore.
On a related note, it astounds me, and at the same time, horrifies me, how even in a country like the US, as progressive as many of them are, there still exists scum like the Westboro Baptist Church. Be thankful that you've not heard of this group of fucktards. Honestly, I'm relieved I don't stay in the US, because I swear on all things holy, I will cause grievous harm to them if I ever see them in person. I am not kidding. Painful deaths don't even begin to describe the things I want to wish on them.

OH, JUST ONE OF THE MANY MANY MINDBOGGLING FUCKERY ENDORSED BY THE WBC.
The church runs numerous websites such as GodHatesFags.com, GodHatesAmerica.com and others expressing condemnation of homosexuality.oh yes, and they also condemn those who advocate gay rights and basically anyone who has gay friends, calling them fag enablers. WELL GODDAMN YOU I WILL WEAR THAT FAG ENABLER BADGE PROUDLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
The group bases its work around the belief expressed by its best known slogan and the address of its primary website, "God hates fags," asserting that every tragedy in the world is linked to homosexuality – specifically society's increasing tolerance and acceptance of the "homosexual agenda." The group maintains that God hates gays above all other kinds of "sinners" and that homosexuality should be a capital crime.
I'm not stupid enough to say that this intolerance doesn't exist in Singapore. I KNOW some crazy churches/priests who go around proclaiming that they have "cured" people of their homosexuality and spread their homophobic messages yada yada. BUT at the VERY LEAST, I don't see them protesting/evangelising (and also thank god for our ban on public protests) so that's good because then I can probably save myself a trip down to the police station to explain why I sucker-punched some jackass in the face.
For most part I do feel bad for Christianity because of these whackjobs. I'm pretty sure most Christians do not tolerate such behavior and it's just horrible how a bunch of these people can give their religion such a bad rep. I'm just glad that I don't have Christian friends who try to pull this kind of shit on me.
Okay, I don't want to mix this up with religion, so I shall end off by saying, I want to make my stand on this issue clear, if I haven't been clear enough before: I do not, and will not tolerate homophobia. And no, I will not accept your argument that homosexuality is a choice. WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Oh yes, it's a choice because it's every young boy's dream to be ridiculed, and subsequently murdered when he's only thirteen. Yes, it's a choice because our society is so open and accepting of them. And YES, it's definitely a choice because we're all so progressive that me putting adam lambert as my display pic on msn had some fucktards commenting "ew, why you put that gay in your display pic" WELL LILY ALLEN HAS GOT THIS MUCH TO SAY TO YOU.
And another pitiful argument that I can't stand? That homosexuality can be influenced. REALLY NOW? So why is that straight people can't influence them to be straight? PONDER ON THAT DUMBASS.
I'm sorry if I'm particularly offensive today. I'm usually capable of keeping my rage on this issue under control, but I just had to witness all these crap today at one go and it's just breaking my heart so much. Have some understanding and love, people. Everybody has the right to be with who they want to be with, and nobody, has the right to take that away from them.
Okay, I've had enough of being upset today. Let's have some videos and pictures for the LOLs
This gives me so much hope for the youths of America
And I love this so much. Watch Australian reporters rip those fucktards a new one
And obligatory:
YO JACKASS(ES) WHO SAID WHAT YOU SAID:

Labels: serious business