
I don't think it's possible to reiterate any more just how much I adore JGL, but here you go: what an amazing, amazing actor. His performance was understated, yet unwavering, his pain so palpable even in just the slightest fall in his face. GARGHALKSDJFH. There was this one scene where [SPOILER] the doctor tells him that his chemotherapy treatments aren't working and he'd have to go for high-risk surgery. OH. MY. GOD. WITH JUST A DROP OF HIS BROW I WANTED TO CRY MY EYES OUT. So, so painful. :`( Yeah obviously I was weeping (silently) in the cinema. Thank god for dark cinemas that's all I can say.
And then there were all those amazing closeup shots of his pretty little dimply face, especially that one last scene where it's just him smiling at the camera with all of his dimples. THANK YOU GOD. CAMERAMAN SURE KNOWS WHAT'S WORTH THE MONEY. AND LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS EVEN WHEN BALD LIKE AN ALIEN.
UGH YOU'RE TOO CUTE FOR THIS WORLD.Labels: JGL is the cutest thing alive