Saturday, November 19, 2011
Okay I'm officially creeped out by how much James Caviezel looks like Christian Bale.





I mean, come on now! I totally thought it was Christian Bale in some exciting looking old crime movie called Person of Interest until I Wiki-ed the latter and realised that it wasn't an old movie, it wasn't a movie and it wasn't Christian Bale at all.

And speaking of movies, I finally watched Warrior and surprise surprise, was a mess of tears and shakes at the end of it. And gee when was the last time a movie made me cry in the cinema (as a rule, I don't. Because well, I have embarrassment issues haha)? OH YEAH. ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. I wish I could put my thoughts into more coherent words but I'm lazy and I can't do it without wanting to sound like a movie review so I just have this much to say: it's emotionally draining and heart-wrenching and probably the best movie so far this year. And Tom Hardy is a fucking amazing actor (who managed to be positively feral and scary and gorgeous all at once in the movie) and deserves all the fantastic roles in the world (YAY BATMAN).





BREAK MY HEART MORE, WHY DON'T YOU.

 
posted by mian at 8:13 PM | Permalink |