Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Well I haven't blogged in like a month because work's been absolutely crazy what with F1 and all and then.. I got lazy. (and boy was F1 crazy. not only were we rushing almost twice the number of articles everyday, there were events to go to and people to meet. NOT that that's exactly work -- unless work suddenly involved drinking free Johnnie Walker until 3am and passing out on the bed once you get home. But nevertheless, that one F1 weekend of non-stop parties was enough to nearly cause me to crash and I never want to do it again... until next year)

And when you write as much as I do during work the last thing you want to do when you get home is to write some more. And since life's pretty much been -- well not uneventful really, because when is work ever uneventful? -- normal I don't have anything much to talk about. OH MY GOD I'M TYPING LIKE HOW I DO AT WORK. This is kinda disturbing :|

So anyway, this remains pretty much pointless. Work is still busy as hell. I get annoyed daily by stupid people. I somehow find a way to love it all nevertheless. Could be because of things like the free pair of Steve Madden shoes I'm getting tomorrow. I KID. Cmon. I don't get paid enough to buy these things on my own, so I should be getting it from somewhere. And hey if PR people want to give it to me for free in exchange for a silly little article (or not) I ain't complaining.
 
posted by mian at 9:42 PM | Permalink |