Monday, February 08, 2010
There are certain groups of people that I know whose company I can say I truly, truly enjoy. Let's be clear: I enjoy the company of ALL my friends. But, there are few people whom I am completely comfortable with and can totally be myself. And when I say be myself, I mean the no holds barred version. With these people, I can do and say whatever I feel like, and there's no judging.

Sometimes I honestly can't put into words how thankful I am for the presence of these people. You guys know, or actually may not know (who knows! ;)), who you are. But anyway THANK YOU. ♥


Did you have a epic weekend? I know I did :D



Okay now that I've got the touchy feely shit out of the way, I'd be back to rage about Taylor Swift tomorrow.
 
posted by mian at 8:19 PM | Permalink |