Saturday, January 16, 2010
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE, MY LIFE IS BORING DEAL WITH IT, POSTS.


So there are a few things in life that I don't get

One, why some people are born so retarded and bigoted and generally be a threat to mankind's continued existence.

Two, the need for Stomp. (also see point one)

Three, A level maths. And basically anything that does not involve just addition and subtraction.



and most of all:
How is it physically possible for one human being to possess so much pretty?


Photobucket

Photobucket

No seriously. It's as though The People From Upstairs woke up one day and decided "let's create a guy and make him so ridiculously good looking and talented just to fuck with the brains of everyone on Earth. It'd be fun. Teehee" and yeah I seriously don't give a shit that this picture is huge because everytime I look at it it's like being punched in the face with his gorgeousness and I apparently do enjoy being assaulted by the pretty and no I'm not being biased - if you can't appreciate it then go get a cornea transplant and donate your cornea to somebody more deserving of it and yeah... this is a very long run-on sentence, and I will stop talking now and go back to watching the video even though it depresses me.


 
posted by mian at 2:10 AM | Permalink |