Thursday, September 17, 2009
YAYYYYYYY

Fringe: 17th September
How I Met Your Mother: 21st September
House: 21st September
Heroes: 21st September
The Mentalist: 22nd September
Criminal Minds: 23rd September
Flash Forward: 24th September

SO MUCH AWESOME. I CAN'T WAIT!

And breaking out of my usual habit of watching shows that are sci-fi/criminal investigation/mystery solving related and sitcoms, I've started watching something that's actually bordering on arthouse drama.

Well to be fair, I did start watching it because I somehow had the impression that it was a comedy. And it wasn't. Snippets of dark humour at some points perhaps, but for the most part, I can't even classify it under a specific genre. And while this would usually put me to sleep right away, I'm somehow hooked onto it. (Also maybe because I'm a pretentious shit and I like to watch arty farty shit)

Could also be because it revolves around the advertising industry and it's a tad nostalgic to hear all the names of the industry giants and see the vibrant environment of an ad agency (although I would think it's safe to say I experienced little to none of that from my department, but whatever)
 
posted by mian at 10:35 PM | Permalink |