Monday, May 23, 2011
I think today's going to be one of those days where I don't know what exactly it is I'm feeling and I'm actually looking at myself in confusion. lol. This is why it blows having a dual personality sometimes.

I am actually pretty sure the part of my brain that controls emotions has been permanently shut down. Sure I get pissy and PMSy about things, but.. those are inconsequential. I no longer get upset about things that used to majorly upset me. I can't even remember the last time I was legitimately sad or pissed about anything. (sobbing my eyes out at Mysterious Skin does not count because you'd have to be a soulless creature to not have cried your eyes out at that). BUT maybe that's why I have a disturbing urge to watch cathartic shows - apparently I no longer function like a normal human being and I need movies to feel things. LOL BUT I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, SO LET'S END ABRUPTLY AND HERE HAVE A PRETTY PICTURE.



oh wait wait I do feel a lot of things when I see JGL however and hooboy do I mean a lot ha ha ha I crack myself up


AIYA

 
posted by mian at 3:46 PM | Permalink |