Wednesday, March 16, 2011
A PR person asked me what I was busy with these days and I realised... I actually cannot remember what I'm busy with. I have way too many things and people and emails to deal with and I cannot recall ONE thing. I just know they're all in my laptop and I have to deal with them.

And I can't help but feel so terrible when I have to turn down events/media pitches. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS, DEAR PR PEOPLE, TRUST ME I WAS IN YOUR SHOES. But I only have that much time and I have THAT MUCH work and there are only 15 spots available for stories every week, out of which at least 5 are already taken up weeks in advance, not counting the ones that have to be allocated to paying clients so seriously, unless your press release interests me in the first 2 sentences, I'm going to have to stop reading. I AM SO SORRY :(


On a really bright note I've FINALLY gotten my Urban Decay Naked Palette!!! If you have even the slightest clue about just how popular this bloody thing is, you'd know this is close to a damn miracle. Case in point: Sephora SG updated their FB page this morning announcing its arrival in stores (after it going out of stock like 1240234802 times), and TEN MINUTES after they updated, I called Sephora @ MBS to check for stocks, the bloody salesperson had the gall to tell me it was OUT OF STOCK. LYING BITCH. I popped by the store myself (skipping a press conference halfway lolol) and THERE IT WAS IN ALL ITS VELVETY GLORY. 78 bucks AND WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT.



I NEED TO STOP TYPING IN CAPS.

And also, really randomly:

Of course this was taken like 2 months ago before the influx of press releases and whatnots started. My table is still the same today, except with about 3 more stacks of documents, 10 more paper bags under my table, and post-its all over the damn place.

I love my table :D I also love the really comfortable chair. If that's a really stupid thing to be happy about, I'd have you know that I sit on a bloody foldable chair at home and have to actually put a cushion on it just so my butt doesn't hurt after an hour. So there.

Labels:

 
posted by mian at 7:30 PM | Permalink |