Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Okay SERIOUS pet peeve: people who can even barely be considered as part of the media who take pictures of every single goodie bag/event ever they've been to and put them up on Facebook. It's already slightly annoying when you are legit media, but it's a million times worse when the so-called publication you're working for is essentially just a blog.

Yes I am evidently friends with said person on Facebook, and it pisses the fuck out of me.


And while I'm ranting, I'd also like to rant about the bitch of a doctor I always go to. Well, you ask, if she's so much of a bitch why are you still going to her? First of all, I live in the middle of fucknowhere. Bedok may be a 10 minute walk away, but the polyclinic smells of death and I always feel like I'm going to pick up an extra virus or two when I'm there. Secondly, while her clinic isn't the only one that's within 2 minutes of my house, it's the only one with air-conditioning. I ain't going to no clinic with no airconditioning when I'm sick like a dog okay.

So anyway this bitch of a doctor is clearly one of those doctors who chose to go into medicine because of the money. She's got zero bedside manners to speak of, is always dishing passive aggressive backhanded remarks and has that bitch face on 24/7. (I should have expected it she was from VJC after all. We're all known for our "BITCH PLS" faces) Usually I don't give a shit because I'm out of her room in less than 30 seconds (I timed. She makes an average of 25 bucks for that 30 seconds. BITCH), but today I was you know, actually sick so I had to stay in there for a longer time.

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW. Apparently the only reason why I was throwing up bile like a complete loser for an entire hour in the office toilet and then writhing in pain because whichever gland that produces gastric juices was going into overdrive is because I am anorexic.


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

"You're on a diet is it. Never eat is it. Why are you so skinny. WHY HUH (yes why huh wtf's wrong with you) Are you anorexic. How much do YOU WEIGH"

Me (are you fucking out of your mind you blind bitch): "XX kg"

Her: "...oh okay"


BITCH PLEASE.

Labels:

 
posted by mian at 4:23 PM | Permalink |