Saturday, April 24, 2010
I AM ON MY MACBOOK NOW!! *throws confetti* what can I say? When you start using a Macbook, there's pretty much no turning back. OMG I LOVE IT.

Had an amazing week last week, although right now my wallet's a little wear for the worse worse for wear (wow wear for the worse? seriously? still drunk much?). Friday was Yuezhen's birthday dinner with the marketing girls. Haven't seen them in eons so it was niiiiice :) I REALLY DO MISS NBS SOMETIMES. I had some of the nicest groupmates


And Wednesday. Oh what can I say about Wednesday other than it gave me the mother of all hangovers (and I never get hangovers) and painful feet that are still painful five days later. But seriously it was one of the best clubbing outings I've had even though they were only the three of us. DRINKS GALORE. (and by the way I realised that my alcohol tolerance level has gone way up, so yay for me!)

Started off the night at Lunar, where the music seemed more suitable for karaoke lounges, but no matter because hey, three lychee martinis each! And they don't suck too!


And then it was off to some little bar for free champagne! (man, I LOVE ladies night)

By this time we were all more than a little tipsy (some a little more so than others. *looks pointedly at the other two*)and so we made our way to the final stop at Zirca.


To be honest by the time I had my 5th (6th?) drink I was much too buzzed to remember much. Some angmoh girl said my eye makeup was nice (THANK YOU URBAN DECAY SPARKLY STUFF), there'd been a few guys (none of whom were good looking, sorry Bel you really were drunk, and no, nobody else believed that one of them was a really a pilot). BUT WHAT I DO REMEMBER WITH ABSOLUTE CLARITY WAS THAT WHEN WE DRUNKENLY MADE OUR WAY BACK TO ZIRCA (why oh why did we even go to Rebel. FML I tell you), the second verse of FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT WAS BLASTING.

Okay that's when I promptly screamed into Jingying's ear. She fell, presumedly from my screaming, and whilst I was trying to help her up (while still screaming) I got dragged down with her too. Very glam indeed. Too fucking bad that we came too late and the song was almost over. I then proceeded to sulk for the rest of the night.

We left around 330, I reached home at 4, fell asleep at 5 and for some reason woke up at 6 feeling like killing somebody because I was wide awake even though my alarm was set for 12 and I still had to go to work in the afternoon. Still, despite the killer headache and the queasy stomach for the rest of the day, this was by far one of the best times I've had drinking with the girls. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!! (and this time if I don't hear FYE in its entirety I'm not leaving)



Man I really love my Macbook ♥ But in case the colours look a little strange on your laptop, it's because everything looks super dark in mine, so I had to increase the lighting and all that.
 
posted by mian at 2:59 PM | Permalink |