Tuesday, April 06, 2010

SONGS I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 5TH






On a totally related note, why is Rihanna allowed to perform this song at, of all places, Kids' Choice Award?! HAVE THE ORGANISERS NOT BEEN LISTENING TO THE LYRICS?! "come in rude boy boy can you get it up, come in rude boy boy is you big enough" "tonight imma give you harder tonight imma turn your body out" REALLY?!

Haha I'm far from being a prude so I don't give a fuck what kids listen to these days but if it had been a guy (let's say, a certain gay fabulous male singer) singing this he'd been banned from the entire network. Boy, the fucking double standards just KILLS me. America, you can preach being liberal all you like but 1/2 of your country is still a homophobic backward ass nation. 
 
posted by mian at 3:58 PM | Permalink |