1. iPod Classic 160gb - because my 4gb one can no longer handle the amount of Adam Lambert videos I'm trying to squeeze into it. Currently my iPod has 17mb worth of space left, and only 10% of the videos I have in my laptop. It's tragic.
And seriously. $288 for a 16gb iPod nano, $388 for a 160gb iPod classic. I don't know why there's even need to be consideration. I'd never need another iPod ever again!

2. ALDO black pumps - HOW GORGEOUS ARE THEY?! And incredibly comfy too. Every girl needs a pair of Aldo shoes, this is my logic and I'm sticking to it.

3. Urban Decay eye makeup - I am completely in LOVE with the gel eyeliner. It stays on the whole day and doesn't budge the slightest unlike stupid Lancome's which smudges after half a day -_- The liquid eyeliner is awesome too and their eyeshadows have GLITTTERRRRRRR ♥♥♥
Do I actually need any more eye makeup? No I don't. But with packaging like this, who can resist it? (certainly not somebody with a complete lack of willpower)



4. The usual blogshop clothes - I'M INCORRIGIBLE




So am I screwed? Why yes, yes I am.