Sunday, September 09, 2007
bored. so i'm just typing down a few quotes from Scrubs that i just adore.



Dr. Cox: Hey, Bobbo, now when the dark prince does finally call you home, please promise me that you'll donate your body to science. And I don't mean medical science, I mean NASA. Because when those buzz-cuts have all but given up on trying to figure out just exactly what a black hole is, and they get one look at that space where your heart was supposed to be, well by-gum, you know they're just gonna say, [southern drawl] "Awwww, shucks! That's what it is!"

Dr. Kelso: Hey, champ! What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? [holds up thumbs, pointing in at self] Bob Kelso. How ya doin'



Dr Cox: "if the next two words coming out of your mouth are not "See Ya," then the third word will be "My crotch -- Oh my God, he punched me in my crotch!""


Dr Cox: "There are just so very many ways for me to say this to you. Never, Not in a million years, Absolutely not, No way Jose, No chance Lance, Niet, Negatory, Mmh-mmh, Nah-ah, Uh-uh, and of course my personal favorite of all time, "Man falling off of a cliff - " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo..."


Dr Cox: "Should I speak slower or do you want me to go get a nurse that speaks fluent Moron?"



Dr Cox: "i would make you swear on a bible, but i know how contact with holy things makes your skin sizzle."



Dr. Kelso: "Doctor Cox, did you get my memo reminding all senior staff that lab coats must be worn at all times?"

Dr. Cox: "You know I did get it there Bob and at first I just threw it away, but then I decided that wasn't a grand enough gesture, so I made a replica of you out of straw and I put my lab coat on it with your memo in the pocket, and then I invited all the kids in the neighborhood to come over to light it on fire and whack it with sticks"



JD: "You know sir, Dr Townsend here was telling me you have some great old stories about the hospital, I'd.. I'd love to hear one sometime."

Dr Kelso: "Well, what the hell. Back in 68... I don't like you. The end"





well anyway quite a nice day at the airport doing work with seah today! :) finally sat down and got on with the bm212 report proper (mainly because there wasn't any internet connection to tempt me) did as much as i could with my laptop's limited battery power before switching over to FINALLY doing some reading on ab213. which was so boring that i nearly fell asleep twice. ahwell. at least it's work done.

and dinner was soooooo hilarious that i doubled over laughter too many times hahaha. what started off as just an innocent remark about how some stuff going on in our lives were ultra-drama ended with us writing a goddamn cliched Mediacorp Channel 8 100-episodes mega drama serial where both of us were the pitiable heroines with assholes and knights in shining armour in our lives, complete with a rooftop showdown where someone's being held hostage and a voting contest for you to choose which of the three endings you would prefer. HAHAHAHA. loads of crap, but provided so much entertainment that we were laughing all the way back to tampines :D looking forward to wednesday lunch with seah!
 
posted by mian at 10:09 PM | Permalink |