Saturday, May 13, 2006
i may have to eat my words.

i think i may not be quitting so early after all.



COME ON. LET THE 'I KNEW IT's COME!!


i was talking to michelle (my very nice tj colleague) about this just the other day.
and we both agreed that we may not want to leave on may 31st after all.
you gotta say that's a major feat for me because HAVE I NOT BEEN HARPING ON THIS ISSUE FOR THE LONGEST TIME YET??
aye. who ask michelle to come join me in work. now that i have somebody to chat with, bitch with, confide in and (ahem) oogle guys with.. WORK IS TOLERABLE!
i no longer wake up and want to pon work anymore! amazing hor.


yeah so i may just delay my resignation for a couple of weeks more.:)
(i can totally predict wil's I TOLD YOU SO!)
 
posted by mian at 12:51 AM | Permalink |