The bad news is, I've still got another 3% of body fat to lose (or is it 3kg? I don't know, I'll stick with 3kg. I like the idea of losing another 3kg)
The really strange news is, with my height and age, I technically should weigh 57kg, which is just hilarious because, yeah no way am I gaining weight. I know they meant converting it to muscle but.. hahaha. No.
The awesome news is, I am still metabolising like a 19 year old! Probably explains why one year on in this job and eating and drinking all that crap, I haven't gained like 10kg.
The fact of the matter is, I have to continue this healthy routine. Which is costly as it is, and also on my, well, inherent need to go out and party and be unhealthy. And I never thought I'd say this, but it really doesn't feel more awesome than when you spend a Saturday afternoon in the gym, and then go home aching all over and crashing the moment you hit your bed.