Wednesday, March 07, 2012
I've become one of those people who goes to gym four times a week and thinks it's okay to have just soup for lunch. Me From Two Months Ago is looking at my current self with scorn.

Eh but you know what? It feels great. And if I can reduce the risk of diseases and whatnot alongside losing all this fat, double yay! My wallet, on the other hand, is not too pleased. What an expensive month.

Oh and Hong Kong was fabulous as always :) Awesome four days of shopping and eating, and I had a lovely hour whereby I wandered around Tsim Sha Tsui all by myself in the cold. IT WAS EPIC. I love feeling like a native. The hotel, of course, was amazing. Yes I've written a review on it for work so I really cannot be bothered to describe it anymore.

Can't wait for NYC and then maybe HK again at the end of the year :D
 
posted by mian at 10:26 PM | Permalink |