Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Lol dear PAP, I seriously don't need anymore reasons to vote your sorry asses out of the parliament quit giving me ammo. But hey, since you insist, I will list it out for you.


1) No Mah Bow Tan, pubilc housing is not affordable in Singapore. And the fuck is that patronising and arrogant tone of "which other housing minister in the world can say that"?

2) Your refusal to acknowledge the LGBT group in Singapore when they wrote in asking for your position on LGBT rights, which brings me to

3) Hey Balakrishnan guess what, a) not just gay people care about gay rights, keep up with the times and b) trying to play the gay card and smear the name of your opponent just reeks of desperation and frankly, I expected more from you since you're not one of those fucking annoying old fogeys that's been running around for eons. LOL guess I was wrong.


All through this entire election period, I have heard nothing about what's going to be changed from you people. All I see are excuses for past mistakes, insistence that current policies work, and attempts at smear campaigns. I don't care for your upgrading because I live in a house that's new. The only thing I care about is that I can afford a house that I won't be paying until the day I die, and that the country is not governed by arrogant fuckheads who are in power not because they are capable of change but because there's simply no one else better to take the place. And since I'm obviously not getting either of that my choice is obvious.
 
posted by mian at 12:56 AM | Permalink |