Wednesday, April 20, 2011
In the Hong Kong office in Soho, Central right now and it's just so pretty. Many people think that Hong Kong's cluttered but to me it's just full of character and charm and even though all the shops are squeezed together along tiny cobbled streets, there are surprises at every corner and stores are all charming and sweet. I love it so much.

Oh the office's pretty lovely too, structured pretty much like the Singapore office - open concept and with studio lights like an ad agency :) I don't think I'd ever be able to work in an office that's corporate-style in my life again.

AND YES THE WEATHER IS FANTASTIC. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SWELTERING HEAT OF SINGAPORE :(


This never fails to amuse me. I am apparently that predictable.

Random event:
Me: "Oh food!"
Random writer: "Oh hey look there's parma ham! Your favourite"

Just now:
HK Colleague: "So how are you guys celebrating Easter?"
Me: "Going to my friend's place and drinking and baking shit"
Boss: "And parma ham?"
Me: "HAHAH yes lots of parma ham"

I AM SO KNOWN FOR MY PARMA HAM LOVE :`D
 
posted by mian at 3:11 PM | Permalink |