Saturday, January 08, 2011
It's been 6 long years but I have to finally bid farewell to my ex-salon that is Mode. It was nice knowing you, having to pay only 10 bucks (8 bucks when I was in school) each time, and having you butcher my hair only about 30% of the time. But I've been introduced to far better things now, and even if I have to scrimp and save just so I can afford that haircut every 3 months, I'm going to do it, because, how do I put this simply, THEY DON'T BUTCHER MY HAIR. And that's to put it mildly.


Hello Kim Robinson. I know it's going to be a pain in the ass trying to afford you each time, but so long you don't disappoint me (and you really shouldn't, seeing how much you cost), I'll be loyal to the end of time and once I'm loyal, I'm loyal. This could be the start of a long and beautiful relationship :`)


Today, my hair costs about as much as that 6 years worth of haircut. And it feels amazing. And hey what do you know, it seems like I'm more suited for short(ish) hair.





Oh and yes, Rocky Horror was incredible. LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥ Still wished I could have watched it in the UK or US, which would have been hella more fun.




ALSO BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED A PICTURE OF HIM IN AGES.

UGH. WHY SO PERFECT, JGL. DON'T DIMPLE AT ME LIKE THAT, I CAN'T HANDLE IT.

Labels:

 
posted by mian at 9:08 PM | Permalink |