You know, I've sworn off being in PR at all costs thanks to the hellish 2 months at my previous job, only to realise MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE PROBLEM WITH PR ISN'T SO MUCH WITH THE JOB, BUT WITH THE SOUL SUCKING BITCH FROM HELL OF AN ANAL RETENTIVE BOSS AND CLIENT. Because
seriously, judging by the press releases that I get sometimes, it seems that many PR agencies really don't take their jobs very seriously, resulting in some of the most fucking ridiculous press releases you will ever see. They make me want to SCREAM. First of all, I cannot understand how is it so difficult to get spell check up in that document, and secondly, and more importantly, how is it that this piece of shit GOT APPROVED IN THE FIRST PLACE. I can't fault the PR person anymore because the brand manager deserves to be slapped more.
"This trendsetter stylishly gorgeous bag never fail for any guilty pleasure of a woman."
I. AM. CRYING.