Thursday, October 07, 2010
I wonder how many people still read my blog. I count three, including me. On one hand while this does absolutely nothing for my incessant need for attention (ha), it feels good to be able to bitch talk freely about people that might otherwise read my blog.

Still, it'd be nice to see who are the people still reading this. It's easy to find out, really, I think. I'd just need to broadcast something like "OH HELLO GUESS WHAT I MET ADAM LAMBERT" and see how many people come and ask me about it.



HELLO GUESS WHAT I MET ADAM LAMBERT.


Wait.

I'm actually serious. Hahahahhaha. :D

It's not my fault. I played no part in this. Stop looking at me like I'm crazy. I AM NOT. Lol I totally am but whatever I MET ADAM LAMBERT AND 23049280394 PEOPLE DID NOT HA.



It happened innocuously enough. I was on MC at home hacking half a lung out lying most pathetically on my bed when I got woken up by my friend calling me.


Friend: "HELLO. DO YOU WANT TO MEET ADAM?"
Me: "WHAT" *coughs and falls off bed*

Well long story short, she won Meet & Greet passes because everybody in the world except me is a lucky bitch, but because I am also apparently lucky for having a friend like her, she decided to bring me! Woooo! I may have shitty luck but I have awesome friends! I win!

Photobucket




Okay to be continued when I am er.. not at work.

 
posted by mian at 2:00 PM | Permalink |