And since I have the attention span of a gnat, this list is liable to change in the next few months. Just imagine this list like a music chart if you will: whatever's hot, popular and is the flavour of the moment is on the list as long as you capture my attention for more than a week, and the good old classics and pet favourites will definitely be there for the long haul ;)
#10 Jensen Ackles
Also known as: The hotter Winchester brother in Supernatural. The smartass with a heart of gold. So cheesy it hurts, but hey, he's pretty.
Oh Jensen, the main reason I still watch Supernatural even when the storyline has basically gone to the dogs. Possibly also the reason why Supernatural has been renewed for yet another season. So handsome ♥
#9 David Villa
Also known as: The other good-looking guy in the Spanish team who isn't Fernando Torres
#8 Tom Hardy
Also known as: That really charming British dude in Inception (and if you haven't watched it yet you should really kick yourself)
So I didn't know of his existence until Inception. Whatever. He was oozing so much charm as the incredibly smooth Mr Eames in the show that I was completely sold. AND BRITISH ACCENT. HELLO? Sexy much?
#7 Brendan Hines
Also known as: The only cute guy in Lie to Me. Also a slight Orlando Bloom lookalike
He has super pretty eyes. He's my only eye candy in Lie to Me. That's all I have to say.
#6 Matt Bomer
Also known as: That guy in that new show called White Collar on Channel 5 you simply MUST watch because of how freaking gorgeous he is. Never mind that the show is ridden with ridiculous plot holes and unrealistic storylines. Just focus on the pretty.
Have I mentioned how ridiculous the show is? Because it is. The episode I was just watching yesterday had the FBI talking about stolen jade elephants dating back to Emperor Xu Di's time one moment, and in the next, talking about how they need to return it to the Japanese embassy. LOL WHAT?!?! Does it matter though? Evidently not. Because even with such glaring errors and mistakes, I am already watching episode 11, with much glee.
#5 Craig Ferguson
Also known as: Possibly the most charming and goodlooking talkshow host on TV
Craig ♥ So crazy I used to be over him I watched every single episode of his talk show (which airs daily. You can imagine how crazy that is), and I even bought the DVD of this obscure movie he starred in (and proceeded to completely forget to watch it) and even the book he wrote. What can I say? He's charming, good-looking, and he's hilarious. That's a winning combination right there. Oh right, and he has that sexy Scottish accent :D
Yeah I have William to thank for my love of Craig
#4 Jon Stewart
Also known as: Possibly the most hilarious and charming talkshow on TV
Because in addition to being funny and charming, I like my men acerbic and smart and well-versed in social and political issues :) And that's everything Jon Stewart is. He made me interested in politics (okay, US politics, but still), and if you know how apathetic I used to be towards global issues, you'd know this is pretty damn near a miracle.
#3 Tommy Joe Ratliff
Also known as: Adam Lambert's ridiculously pretty bassist. Or an elf. Or pixie.
If you hadn't noticed, I have a pretty distinct type. And blond and tiny is definitely NOT my type. And then we have Tommy Joe Ratliff, who shattered whatever preconception I had of what's pretty and what's my type.
Quite possibly the only person who can distract me when on the same stage as Adam Lambert. So freaking pretty I kinda want to punch him in the face. Except I won't because together they give me double the pretty on stage and all things good in the world.


AND HE'S SO FREAKING SMALL I WANT TO SQUISH HIM. Okay he's not exactly short but in all relative sense he's definitely like a tiny pixie. #2 Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Also known as: The unbearably cute boy from 10 Things I Hate About You. The unbearably cute guy in 500 Days of Summer. The unbearably suave Arthur in Inception (GO WATCH THE SHOW NOW)
Oh Joseph, where do I even begin. I had the hugest crush on him when he was in 10 Things I Hate About You back in secondary school years because he was the dorkiest, most adorable little thing I've ever seen. He then fell off the radar because he was all about the artistic, indie shit (oh Joseph, why?) so didn't reappear in any major movies (ignore the fact that he was in 3rd Rock because I didn't watch the show), until last year when he resurfaced on my radar in 500 Days of Summer and I started swooning all over again. AND THEN, he made the brilliant choice of starring in Inception and I'm completely gone.
So he isn't typically my type either, but he oozes so much charisma and boyish charm it makes me swoon. And he has grown up SO WELL. Omg look at him in those 3 piece suits. NGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
#1 ADAM LAMBERT (I would add sparkly text if I could)
Also known as: God
Uh... is it even necessary for me to elaborate any further?
In all seriousness though (because this is a very serious topic), as much as I objectify him (with no shame), sometimes I forget that the main reason why I am so enamoured is because of the voice. No seriously, his VOICE. Unparalleled, amazing, mindblowing and just out of this world. I don't impress easy and so far there's been only two people in the whole world who have quite literally blew me away with their vocal ability. (When am I getting that Xtina+Adam duet, RCA??)
Oh yeah of course him being absolutely gorgeous helps. Ha ha. And it doesn't matter whether he's all glammed up or dressed down or OTT crazy - he still looks so freaking beautiful <3








And really, is there anyone in this world who isn't a model and yet still photographs so well? Fucking unfair, I say.
What else have I not gushed about yet?
Oh yes, how about the fact that he's such a complete sweetheart? Don't be fooled by his own stage persona. Beneath all that glitz and glam is an almost childlike air and glee that practically radiates from him. (and that's the difference between him and Gaga. Gaga is actually insane. And full of pretentious bullshit)
He's just so damn happy and thankful to be here to play dress up and entertain people, and he's also possibly one of the most eloquent and sincere interviewees I've heard. I swear if he wasn't such a goddamn lovely person I wouldn't adore him quite as much.
What's that again? Yes. PERFECTION. Sweet, sexy, immensely talented wrapped up in one pretty package. :D


















