seah: "so you are going to buy the album right?"
me: "OMG did you seriously just ask me that question? hahahahhah"
Yeah I know she was just asking to clarify, but let's put things into perspective:
If I can spend 300 bucks going to Genting to go watch Lin Feng in concert (the idea of which is actually tickling me right now. 1/2 year ago I would have been thrilled at the notion but now I'm just LOL-ing at the fact that I am going to his concert and I won't know half the songs), then by logic (extrapolating 300 bucks by the interest I actually have in Adam Lambert) I should be buying at least 20 copies.. or you know, at least all the ones with the different bonus tracks and behind the scenes shit. (Oh RCA, you and your money making ways.. I approve of it)
And finally after a long 9 month wait (I kid you not. I found out about the movie in early Feb) WE FINALLY WATCHED 2012. AND I WILL BLOG ABOUT IT LATER. BUT THAT SHIT IS EPIC. (obviously the best part of the movie was when the end credits started and TFM started playing, but you know, biased and all that)
AND watch this omg. I'm not even going to pretend anymore. LADY GAGA I LOVE YOU AND YOU CRAZY WAYS. I LOVE THIS STUPID SONG AND I LOVE THE VIDEO EVEN MORE. AND YOU GAVE THE SONG "FEVER" TO ADAM. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT.
I WANT YOUR LOVIN' AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE