Tuesday, February 19, 2008
i wonder if it's true that when you let people step all over you too often, they start to think and act like they have the right to.
i haven't flared up DOES NOT MEAN I WON'T.
maybe i should really blow up at these people once in awhile to let them know that just because i let them get away with more than i let anybody else, they are not to take me for granted.



don't come and talk to me. i don't want to talk to you right now.
so rude.
you're only here because you have something to gain.
go away. i'm not helping.




AND ONCE AGAIN I'M DOING THE WORK OF SOMEBODY ELSE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO DO IT. i'm not even editing the damn thing. I'M PRACTICALLY REWRITING THE WHOLE THING. you know what, next time, we shall all just save our time and let ME do the thing alright? I REALLY DON'T HAVE ACCOUNTING TEST TO STUDY FOR LEH.

MIN YAN CANNOT WAIT FOR PEER EVALUATION.
 
posted by mian at 11:41 PM | Permalink |