oh ya jingying's birthday.
well it was potentially an awkward situation, with two vs jrs, two dhs guys, and two of us girls.
but it turned out OK!
(cos we were all laughing at william heh heh)
anyway it was dinner at fish n co.

hey it's a venn diagram!

wa lau super ugly. but never mind u get the idea.
movie was the benchwarmers at lido. not bad leh. quite funny, and i'm usually against shows with too much sick humour. like date movie, which has got to be the worst movie of the year, alongside with The Nun. (DONT WATCH DONT WATCH DONT WATCH. IT'S NOT A HORROR MOVIE!!)
nothing much happened, but it was a pleasant outing. seah had better like her cake :D and her present. -grins-
well since i'm uploading photos, i might as well add it here.
from eons ago.
vjco concert. my zheng jrs from dhs :D

mj, pengyan, sean

oops. blurred. again!

yay! me and lydia!

ah. the memories of the past :)
party world outing. a complete rip-off!!

no group pictures. and i can tell u there's no difference to which photo i post of this two. EQUALLY NOT NICE!!
no lah kidding of course heh heh. JUST KIDDING!
-and yah. i've decided to remove the act-chio pictures because i am highly ashamed of myself already. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT DO THAT!!!!!!!
i'm so sorry.
i'm in a really really bad mood, have been since yesterday, so i thought i would just amuse myself.
not really working though.
I TRY HARD TO MAKE IT
I JUST WANNA MAKE YOU PROUD.
I'M NEVER GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU