Wednesday, June 02, 2004
10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in p1. oh my. tt long ago??
2. was damn short.
3. got 50/50 for my eng test? haha. n now look at the state of my GP
4. was still living in my own world.


5 Years Ago, I...
1. was taking my PSLE
2. had my education route all planned out. DHS. VJC.
3. was a prefect. haha. believe it.
4. had no life. i wld go home straight after sch den do homework.


3 Years Ago, I...
1. was in sec2 and veri happy in my class
2. was actually doing fine in work. wat a miracle
3. went to japan for MEP immersion programme!
4. didnt want to go to my sec3 class


A Year Ago, I...
1. was in DHSCO committee. veri veri happie :D
2. was mugging my brains out for Os.
3. had 2nd thoughts abt going to VJC.
4. originally planned to go TJC with my frens to take LEP n MEP. hoho. riduculous combination.


This Year, I...
1. am in VJC after all.
2. am sad how some things have turned out.
3. am flopping all my subjects
4. want to be an OGL haha.


Yesterday, I...
1. watched the worst movie of my entire life.
2. didnt study at all :P
3. was veri touched tt many ppl remembered my bdae. n annoyed tt some of my frens didnt! haha.
4. celebrated my bdae n remembered tt exactly one yr ago i was waiting for the sms tt nv came.


Today, I...
1. am 17yrs n 1 day old
2. am going to study!!!
3. will buy 8 days.
4. will declutter my room. FINALLY.


Tomorrow I will...
1. go to sch for chem makeup. ah shucks
2. go to the airport to send off my jrs on their trip. I HOPE. *cross fingers* i wanna miss chem
3. continue to study
4. wonder wat i will do on fri.
 
posted by mian at 9:00 AM | Permalink |