Wednesday, May 19, 2004
1. Favorite breakfast is: any thing. i cant stomach much tt early in the morning anyway

2. The movie you've watched the most number of
times is: 10 things i hate abt u. i love tt show!

3. Least favorite subject in school: now? chem. my chem sux. it used to b physics

4. I spend my leisure time: blogging. watching tv. reading mag

5. Worst smell: BO!

6. If I could have any car in the world, what
would it be?: BMW sports car!

7. Favorite household chore: household chore got fav one??

8. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a: makeup artist. hilarious! i wonder y i wld think of tt.

9. Favorite colors: blue pink n black

10. Favorite perfumes: lancome connexion

11. When I die, : i dun wanna regret not doing the things i nv did

12. If I could repeat college, I'd take up: why wld i wan to repeat college?

13. Three things I can't leave home without: hp. wallet. money. oh n water bottle haha

14. First thing I bought with my first salary: not working leh. sad

15. I'd like to be remembered as: mIaN

16. If a book was made into a movie, would you
still bother buying the book? ya of cuz. i prefer reading the actual story

17. Specialty in cooking?: i cant cook. instant mee counted?

18.First crush?: some guy in p.sch. ahha

19.Favorite hangouts: VJC sch library. hahaha. but seriously. spent so much time there during the breaks slacking. slping. surfing the net. hmm. i like esplandae

20. Best place to shop?: if u r like me. PARAGON!

21. Do you like to watch plays?: havent been to one leh. but dun think i can realli understand the deep ones

22. Favorite place in the house?: bedroom of cuz. n my toilet! it's veri veri clean . n veri veri dry! can slp on the floor one lo

23. Best gift you've given?: my heart. unfortunately it was thrown away. haha. nah kidding. hmm. sianghan's $65 bag which i shared with cin n jh. so damn ex!!!!

24. Weirdest gift you've received: hm. none i think. ppl noe wat i like. i got many many pillows.

25. Gift that you want to receive at this
moment: MONEY! haah cuz i need to pay up some ppl.

 
posted by mian at 9:24 PM | Permalink |