Tuesday, April 06, 2004
something damn weird happened today.somewhere in between maths lecture n the break after tt..i got realli restless n irritated n couldnt stop fidgeting.it got worse after we were let off for the break n after i saw him.then things sorta went crazy after this.haha i got realli pek cek with i-dun-even-noe-wat den juz couldnt sit still.was walking all over the place to get rid of the restless feeling.n tt stupid sianghan didnt help at all by telling me tt there wont b any good ending to this thing n i shld juz give it up n forget abt tt guy..yea sorta like abt him n tt ms.soh la.oh yea best of all?he started singing the stupid 5566 song..wo nan guo or sth..n got me so frustrated tt i nearly broke down..yea u noe something like dunno whether to laugh or cry.i seriously dunno wat happened to me nxt..cuz while we were walking back to class (with tt idiot still singing the song)i juz suddenly went mad la.like couldnt stop laughing but was crying at the same time..it's like this sudden surge of happy yet sad emotions which juz came out at the veri same time.haha i think mandy jamie junhong n sianghan got quite a big shock especially after they saw tt i was oso crying at the same time i was laughing.oh man.yea n mandy was telling sianghan tt it's all his fault n he was like damn scared..haha dun worry man u dun have tt great an effect on me hahahaha.yar..anyway SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY didnt noe wat happened.it totally scared me bcuz it onli happened after i saw him la.damn.wats wrong with me.but after i cleared my mind..i conclude tt perhaps it's juz one of those weird mood-swing-days..haha..sigh.ya paiseh ah jamie n mandy hope i didnt scare u all too much la haha.
anyway wat sianghan said got me thinking abit oso la.seriously time to give up?dunnoo..i guess there's not much pt in me saying anything or trying to conclude anything cuz the last time i did it obviously didnt work.nor the previous time.nor the previous time.neither did the time many many yrs ago.hahaha.ok shall shut up abt this whole thing alreadi.drained man.
yep time for the song of the day.
Dear diary
Today I saw tt boy
And I wondered if he noticed me
He took my breath away

Dear diary
I can't get him off my mind
And it scares me
'Cause I've never felt this way

No one in this world
Knows me better than you do
So diary I'll confide in you

Dear diary
Today I saw tt boy
As he walked by I thought he smiled at me

And I wondered
Does he know what's in my heart
tried to smile, but I could hardly breathe

Should I tell him how I feel
Or would that scare him away
Diary, tell me what to do
Please tell me what to say
think i shall stop pasting sappy songs here.making myself sick haha.ok shall stop this stupid behavior.sigh.

 
posted by mian at 8:46 PM | Permalink |