Sunday, April 04, 2004
nth to much to say abt today.shant bother abt making my blog more interesting to read anyway haha..yea well..the day started with me going all the way back to DHS for CO rehearsal.two words:IT SUCKED.the standard is unbelievably lousy..n we are all yr ones!ok maybe not tt bad..but it started off on a bad note.half the ppl were late n TTK was going crazy n yelling at all of us.den he started getting on me n jiayin's case even though we hardly can even be heard n started ranting until even I..who usually juz switch off when he starts to nag..got realli pissed off n irritated.i wonder how we are going to perform next sunday.so many things are still not well done.some impt ppl oso nv turn up n made TTK realli mad n the once seh attitude of the CO is like gone la.damn.everyone like sian diao liddat..still..at least i feel at home everytime i go back..n AT least the standard is still way better den the VJ one..
yea so after tt prac the day basically juz became more n more boring.couldnt bring myself to do tutorial hence i did my fav thing on sunday afternoons :Watch the reruns of The Unbeatables! haha..yea old show..but still as cool as ever..n basically it kills time for me so by the time i realise it's late..i wont have time to do tutorials n worry..heh heh heh.
am in charge of some stuff for Piano ensemble..made me damn stressed up over it man..supposed to call up these bunch of ppl which i dun even noe..den all of them juz told me they are quitting..-__-" smart.thank god the chairperson told me tt it's not tt serious n no need to worry abt it.whew.good shall heck it for now den.
sian man..even i'm bored with wat i'm typing la..but i dun realli have the mood to type any juicy stuff now.muz wait until i got the mood.current mood:slightly depressed..wallowing in self-pity..hahaha..shucks i'm using big words..makes this even more boring man.
ARGH cant believe i'm even typing all these out. ok i shall end with a nice song:

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I’ve never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you, until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn’t seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there’s no mountain too high, no river too wide
Sing out this song and I’ll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather stars may collide
But I love you ( I love you), until the end (until the end) of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Oh come what may
Come what may
I will love you (I will love you)

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
 
posted by mian at 9:46 PM | Permalink |