Sunday, September 05, 2010
The weather's gloomy as hell out there, and normally this would be the perfect kind of weather for me to stay in bed and waste my life away watching V and White Collar and ten thousand other stupid movies. Unfortunately, I am just not in that kind of mood today, and so instead of chilling happily like I normally would be, I'm in a mood that even Matt Bomer cannot chase away, and that's really just tragic.

Stupid gloomy weather. Stupid work. Stupid uncertainties. I DO NOT LIKE NOT BEING IN CONTROL OF THINGS IN MY LIFE.


In other happier things, it was leed's sorta-farewell-dinner yesterday. SK was in the mood to whip up a feast for all of us so we raided NTUC and practically bought out the store. Evidence of said feast will appear when people remember to upload pictures to facebook. So.. probably never. Hahaha. Joking.

Anyway, we then messed around with Photobooth, and there you have it! Camwhoring photos!


This is possibly my favourite picture of the lot. HA HA HA HA HA!

 
posted by mian at 6:00 PM | Permalink |