my ipod's on replay mode. the same song over and over again.
shoot. think i'm going crazy already.
hey lemme show you this direct translation of a song.
I'm waiting,
I'm constantly waiting
to be the one you can rely all your love on
I don't have any doubts, this is love
I guess you have always wanted to make things clear to me
I feel like I'm such a failure.
I fell from the heavens
I feel so helpless
I'm willing to change
To be able to start everything all over again
I can't just be your friend.
My love for you is so deep, how can I let go?
But you said that you only wanted to be my friend.
Just a friend
I'm just a friend to you, not a lover
I'm grateful that you're being so honest to me
but I can't take back my love for you
So I can't just be your friend.
haha!! so funny!!
pw results are finally coming out.
shucks. i know we don't deserve much for the amount of effort we put in compared to the other groups..
but i still want a band 1.
bah.
ciao. i'm beat.
hm. actually i'm beaten also.
haha. never mind.