i'm crankehhh today.
i saw something today that made up my mind for me once and for all.
no more stupid behavior because it's just darn obvious to the surrounding people, not to mention bloody annoying and immature.
for pete's sake. that is blatant ogling. it's puke-inducing dear girl. and it won't get you anywhere near the guy you like.
disgusting!
i sure hope your phone drops into a drain after this. yeucks.
since i've always been a true believer of "don't do what you can't stand of other people"
i'm leaving my immaturity at the door.
ah. celeb eye candies. unattainable but who cares?
see. i've updated the list. (alright. i'm bored. no more skill cd until god knows when HA!)
the puppydog cuties
1. orlando bloom
2. josh hartnett (or whatever)
3. taufik heehee!
4. freddie prinze jr.
5. milan baros
the suave and the smooth
1. jude law
2. johnny depp. oh gawd!
3. george clooney. needs no elaboration
4. RAUL.
5. hugh jackman. can die man.
the neither-here-nor-there-but-cute-nevertheless
1. chris pine. (who? recall princess diaries 2 please)
2. jake gyllenhaal
3. michael vartan (i always like unknowns)
oh yeahh. i've got my bling-bling earrings finally. from my very smart mortal whom somehow not only managed to buy the very pair of blings which i've wanted for so long BUT also in my favourite colour!
HA! now i have bright blue blingblings!
thank you very much kaixiang :)
see jiayin? your favourite name again hoho.
when people tell me things i'm either really really (as in really really really really??) not interested in OR i don't want to listen to, most of the time i just try to listen OR at least i pretend to while nodding at appropriate times (very useful skill i've picked up ever since the long dreary meetings with TTK whereby i'll look at him with a very attentive look while inside i'm actually fast asleep)
of course there's a limit to everything. that's when i'll just walk away. literally.
for example, if you're talking to me while we're walking along, then you'd realise that i'm walking pretty fast and soon you'd be talking to the back of my head. ie talk to the hand (head) cuz the face ain't listening.
:)
meanie me.
yes seriously i think i can be pretty mean.
i believe in karma. but sometimes i have to remind myself that i believe in karma.
shoot.
i have no idea why you can piss me off so badly one second and the next i'll feel chummy with you like everything's alright again. and they really are.
sickening me.
i'm a very confused being.
anyway after owning the alicia keyes' first album for years, i only found this song today which, well, how do i put it? pretty much spoke to me.
tada.
Why Do I Feel So Sad
Friends we've been for so long
Now true colors are showing
Makes me wanna cry oh yes it does
Cuz I had to say goodbye
By now I should know
That in time things would change
So it shouldn't be so bad
So why do I feel so sad
How can I adjust
To the way that things are going
It's killing me slowly
Oh I just want it to be how it used to be
Cuz I wish that I could stay
But in time things must change
So it shouldn't be so bad
So why do I feel so sad
You cannot hide the way you feel inside I realize
Your actions speak much louder than words
So tell me why oh
By now I should know that
That in time things would change
So it shouldn't be it shouldn't be so bad
So why do I feel so sad
by the way does anyone have any idea what does "classically good-looking" mean?
perhaps i do.
ciao!
oh oh! A level results coming out this fri! i'm awaiting the full day off on monday!