Friday, October 08, 2004
i have been rather high today. like some idiot who got overdosed on sugar.
must be all the release of stress.
i have finished reading digital fortress! all in abt 5 hours. i'm such a fast reader.
it isnt as mind boggling as da vinci code nor chilling as angels n demons. but the ending was great. it just made me turn each page faster n faster. go buy it!

anyway why is jerry ong still in. good grief.
well like they say. never underestimate the power of the prayer.
i finally watched all the tapes i recorded of SI. olinda's rendition of Can't Take My Eyes Off You was rather superb.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you baby and if it's quite all right
I need you baby to warm a lonely night
I need you baby trust in me when I say
Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
Oh prettybaby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby

 
posted by mian at 11:52 PM | Permalink |